Please read this document carefully before proceeding to use the website. This Policy becomes applicable immediately upon your use/access to the website.
YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO USE OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU CONTINUE USING/ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, IT SHALL BE PRESUMED THAT YOU ARE DOING SO IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR GUARDIAN OR AN ADULT.
What information is collected?
As a Parent/Guardian –
In furtherance of our services, we collect information from you which includes but is not limited to your name,
As a Coach/Trainer –
In order to register yourself as a Coach/Trainer with us, you provide us with your details including but not limited to your name, contact information, a Government-issued ID proof, proof of address, certifications, rewards and recognition, the preferred location for work, preferred time-slot and other details as required by us (“Personal Information”)
How is the information collected?
We only collect the information that you choose to provide us in the following cases –
As a Parent/Guardian –
- When you register with us and create an account with us to avail of our services.
- When you contact our team via telephone, email, fax or by visiting us at our sites of operation.
- When you take part in surveys that we conduct or provide us with feedback.
- When you get in touch with us or our team through our events (online or offline), social media platform or any third party platforms.
As a Coach/Trainer –
- When you register with us as a Coach/Trainer and create your profile with us.
- When you express your desire to join our team as a Coach/Trainer and provide the requisite details to us or our team.
How is the information used?
Personal Information collected is used in the following manners-
For Parents and their wards –
- To provide personalized offers;
- For internal scheduling of activities.
- To track the performance of the child participant;
- For sharing details of the program.
- For promotion and marketing related activities.
- To request for reviews;
- To send periodic marketing promotions, and
- To update you regarding any changes/ improvements/ new services/ updates/ modifications/ news items.
For Coaches/Trainers –
- To establish effective communication regarding ongoing and future activities.
- To understand the preferred timings and location.
- To provide payment vouchers, and
- To provide information regarding updates/modification/cancellation of the activities.
The Personal Information is used for personal identification and you acknowledge that by using the website, you authorize us to contact you via email or phone (as provided by you) for the purpose of offering you information on the services you have opted for.
If at any point you have reason to believe that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal. We assure you that your information will not be sold to any third party. However, we may provide your contact details and other relevant information to vendors whose services you wish to avail and in such cases, we are not liable for misuse of your information by these vendors.
- If you choose not to register or provide Personal Information, you can still use most of the website but you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
- If you decide to register, you will be able to have complete access to the website by providing your/your ward’s personal information, and
- You understand that GOAPI reserves the right to use your testimonials, reviews for promotional purposes.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by visiting your profile. There, you can:
- View and edit Personal Information you have already given us to your profile details
- Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services.
- We have taken strong and state of the art measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, theft or destruction.
- When you view advertisements or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your Personal Information before it is sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
- Your Personal Information is never shared outside GOAPI without your permission, except under conditions explained above.
- You also have a significant role in protecting your Personal Information. No one can see or edit your Personal Information without knowing your username and password, therefore, we strongly recommend that you DO NOT share your login details with anyone. You understand that if there is any loss, damage or inconvenience of any manner caused to you due to your negligence or non-adherence to our policies, you agree that GOAPI shall not be liable in any manner to you and you waive off your right to legal remedies and procedures in these circumstances.
Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, no method of transmission over the internet or via mobile device, or any method of electronic communication/storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
COOKIES & Session ID
- Your web browser offers so-called “cookies” which, if you allow their use, store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain any Personal Information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. However, cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Therefore, cookies enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. Although our website is viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and some advanced and customized features may not be available to you. A cookie might be placed by us or our advertising providers to help us reach out to you on other websites you may use.
- We may collect IP and session data including but not limited to the location to help us serve you better.
- Some links in on the website point to documents and sites which are not located within internet domain and, therefore, are not managed or controlled by GOAPI. These links are included to point the user to other possibly relevant resources.
- A link to a document or site other than those included within GOAPI domain does not necessarily imply that GOAPI –
- Endorses the organization(s) or person(s) providing them,
- Agrees with the ideas expressed, or
- Attests to the correctness, factuality, appropriateness, or legality of the contents.
3. This privacy statement does not apply to the websites, mobile sites and mobile apps of third parties, even if their websites are linked to the website. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of the third parties whom you interact with as per your discretion and risk. Please note that you are solely and fully responsible for the outcomes of your interactions with third party sites and we hold no responsibility for any damage or loss caused to you by virtue of such interactions. Please refer to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS to better understand your liabilities attached with third party interactions on our.
- In case of significant changes to this Policy, the same may be notified by posting on the website. However, such notification should not be deemed mandatory.
- If you object to any of the changes/modifications/alterations, you may close your account(s) with us.
- You understand that you shall not try to change/modify/reverse engineer this Policy on any occasion and such a violation on your part will be met with severe consequences and shall be actionable.
Limitation of Liability
In case of any claims/disputes arising out of or in relation to these terms, the dispute shall be settled by the relevant provisions of and the procedure prescribed by the Information Technology Act, 2000. Any and all disputes in respect of which the Adjudicating Officer under the Information Technology Act, 2000 or the Cyber Appellate Tribunal, as the case may be, do not have exclusive jurisdiction, shall be referred to Arbitration.
In case of arbitration, the proceedings will take place according to the provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue for the arbitration will be Pune, Maharashtra and the preferred medium for arbitration will be English. A sole Arbitrator shall be appointed upon mutual agreement between the parties for the proceedings. The cost of arbitration shall be borne equally by both parties.
If you need any clarifications or information regarding this Policy, please write to us – firstname.lastname@example.org